Description & Benefits
From our specially formulated Synovation collection of aftercare products, the Synovation Shampoo is designed to help cleanse and deodorise wigs and hairpieces.
A light, water-based, non-greasy formula, it gives extra protection to fibres and nourishes them to help keep them smooth, glossy and tangle-free. Easy to wash out and in a delightful fragrance of mint and cucumber.
- Gently cleanses to deep clean wigs and hairpieces.
- Removes residue and deodorises hair.
- Brightens and protects colour.
- For best results, follow with the Synovation Conditioner.
- This replaces the Hothair Shampoo
💖 How to wash your wig or hairpieces:
- Before shampooing, gently remove any tangles with your fingers or a pick comb.
- Fill a basin with cool water (never use hot water), add a cap full of Synovation shampoo and make a soft bubble bath.
- Immerse the hair into the basin and soak for 3-5 minutes, gently swishing up and down.
- Rinse thoroughly in cold water to get rid of any residue.
- Follow this up by using the same procedure with the Synovation Revitalizer, however, do not rinse out the Revitalizer.
- Do not squeeze or twist the hair but dab, very gently with a towel so as to remove excess water.
- Hang the piece on a wig stand or a styling head and allow to air-dry at room temperature. (For human hair wigs and hairpieces, you can heat-style the pieces to dry and style them).
- Whilst the piece is still slightly damp, shake and spritz with Synovation Conditioner to give extra protection to your hair piece and to prevent friction frizz.
- Finish the look with a quick mist of Synovation Finishing Spray, which works as a hairspray and will set your style into place without any stiffness. It’s also incredibly easy to brush or wash out.
Ingredients: Aqua, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cocamide DEA, Polyquaternium 7, Panthenol, Disodium EDTA, Parfum, Glycerin, Sodium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Citric Acid, CI 15510.
Dispatched same day if ordered before Midday Monday to Friday