Sacha Synthetic Wig
Description & Care Instructions
SYNTHETIC LACE FRONT / PARTING WIG
With multiple layers for added volume, the Adriana Wig has been styled in a loose barrel curl pattern. Featuring a sweeping side fringe, a lace side parting and full front lace for a realistic hairline.
Model wears the Sacha Wig in the colour: TT6/RosePink
- Please handle the lace unit with care as pulling and streching can result in loose lace edge or torn laces.
- Carefully trim the lace and postion along the hairline or behind your baby hair.
- The hair along the parting can be sprayed with oils for a flatters finish and clearer parting line.
- Apply your shade of foundation or a mixture of eye-shadows that have brown and black tonmes along the parting for a better match to your complexion.
- The base of the lace can be bleached to conceal the hand tied knots. Please allow sufficient time for the re-colouring process to take place. This process should be attempted by a professionally recognised hairstylist only.
- You can brush the straight style wigs. But once you brush the curly style wigs, the curls will be opened and can be different to the original curls. Please brush the wigs gently.