Nicka K Ampoule Serum Hydrate Hyaluronic Acid
Description & Benefits
Clap back at dehydrated, dry skin with a serum that’s packed with agents for locking in moisture and quenching your skin’s thirst. It’ll leave skin looking plumped and oh-so supple.
- Balances skin’s oil production while reducing redness.
- Minimizes visibly of large pores
- Moisturizes skin without clogging pores
- For all skin types.
What is Serum?
Serum is a skincare product that is specially formulated to deliver high concentrations of ingredients targeting specific areas of concern.
They are often gel-based, clear or liquid and tend to be less thicker than moisturizer.
When serum is added into your skincare regime, it works with your moisturizer and other skincare products to meet your skin care needs.
Continue to use moisturizer as this creates a top barrier on skin to lock in all that good stuff.
How To Use:
- Apple 2-3 drops serum onto clean, dry skin.
- Gently massage then pat into skin for maximum absorption.
- For best result, wait for products to dry before moving on to next product.
- Use morning and night daily, followed by moisturizer.
Always start with more watery-type skin care products and build up to your heavier creams like lotion and eye creams