Blue Waves Wig
Mermaid hair is just seconds away. Make a splash in this bold blue with on trend waves. Colors flow from a dark root to bold and baby blues. The Tru2Life heat-friendly synthetic fiber can be styled curly or sleek. With a comfortable cap design you can wear it for a night out or even all day. Blue Waves will have you crushing it in the hair department.
Only available in colour shown - Blue
How to care for your Stylable Synthetic Wig or Hairpiece : Instructions suitable for Tru2life, Fibre+ Stylable, Versafibre, Excelle, Human Hair/Sythetic blends and other styleable synthetic fibres.
All our synthetic wigs and hairpieces are made from the highest quality synthetic fibre that is designed to look and feel just like real hair. To ensure these stay looking their best we suggest you care for these carefully.
Wigs and Hairpieces do not need to be washed as frequently as your own hair. We suggest you wash them every 5 -10 wears or so.
- Gently remove tangles from the wig with fingers or a tangle teezer. Do not brush.
- To wash use a special mild shampoo such as Synovation & cool water, soak 5 minutes and rinse thoroughly. Do not rub.
- To soften and smooth the fibre use a conditioning soak such as the Synovation revitaliser.
- To dry hang or use a frame. Do not use a head block to dry the wig as this will stretch the cap.
- Styleable Synthetic fibres can withstand heat up to 180 degrees Celsius or 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Please be careful not to overheat the fibres as this can damage them.
How to Style your Stylable Synthetic Wig or Hairpiece
- To create a curl, use hot rollers, a curling wand or tongs, create the curl as desired then pin the curl and leave to cool completely . This 'resets' the fibre memory and holds the curl. To straighten, run your tongs over small sections and hold straight until completely cool to 'reset' the fibre memory to straight.
- Once straigtened or curled, the fibre will not return to it's original shape unless you re-style it back to that shape.
- We suggest to not curl or straighten your style over & over as repeat styling with heat damages the fibres.
- If you want to have the option of the same style in both waves/curls and straight, we suggest it is best to have more than one, leaving one wavy and one straight.
Hairspray may be used on these styles. Please use specialist products that are soluble in cool water such as the Synovation products.
- For long hair styles , we suggest brushing Fibre Oil through the ends and at the nape of the neck before and after wearing. This will help to prevent your piece from frizz, which is often caused by friction between the hair and clothing or with body contact.
- Cap Size: Average
- Front: 8½”
- Crown: 13½”
- Sides: 9½”
- Back: 13½”
- Nape: 11″
Please note that it may take up to 14 working days to be delivered to you, If the colour is out of stock. If you'd like to confirm your colour is in stock prior to placing your order, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org