Bigen Permanent Powder Hair Color 96 - Deep Burgundy
Bigen Permanent Powder Hair Dye
Bigen Powder Permanent Hair Colour is ideal for those looking for long lasting, excellent grey hair coverage or to enhance their natural hair colour. A proven formula for over 60 years that guarantees effective results.
The unique powder formula is activated by water and deposits rich, natural-looking colour into even the most stubborn grey hair.
With no ammonia, natural essences and no harsh odour our Powder Permanent Hair Colour gives you shine regardless of your natural hair colour, condition, length or style!
Description & Benefits
Bigen Powder Permanent Hair Color is ideal for those looking for long lasting, excellent grey hair coverage or to enhance their natural hair colour. A proven formula for over 30 years that guarantees effective results, the unique powder formula is activated by water and deposits rich, natural-looking colour into even the most stubborn grey hair. With no ammonia required, this deposit-only colour is the gentle choice for rich colour and optimum shine regardless of your natural hair colour, consistency, condition, length or style!
Designed to gently deposit color that lasts!
Bigen Permanent Powder is a deposit-only hair colour which does not require lifting (lightening) action to darken hair. While some ordinary permanent hair colours unnecessarily utilize both actions, Bigen's simple colouring system means less damage to your hair. Bigen Permanent Powder Hair Colour leaves your hair looking smooth, natural-looking and shiny.
- Excellent Grey Hair Coverage
- Enhance Natural Hair Colour
- Just Add Water
- No Ammonia
- No Harsh Odor
How to use:
Read the instructions provided in the box thoroughly before use. Before each time you colour your hair, we highly recommend completing the 48 hour Skin allergy test.
- Make sure to wear suitable gloves. You can find a set included in the product box. Tip: If the gloves are too loose, use rubber bands to tighten them around your wrists.
- We recommend removing contact lenses before colouring your hair.
- Cover your shoulders with a towel or cape that you do not mind getting stained.
- Be sure your hair is clean and free of any product build-up. For this we recommend washing and drying your hair 24 hours before colouring.
- To prevent staining on your skin, apply cold cream around your ears, hairline, and the nape of your neck.
- Keep a damp paper towel close by. This is to help wipe skin if hair colour gets on it!
- Getting Ready to Colour
- Pour Bigen Permanent Powder into a non-metallic or cup. Add room-temperature tap water (DO NOT use hot or boiling water) in the proper measurement specified by the measuring tray found in the box.
- Mix gently and well with a brush until the powder has been dissolved and is smooth.
CAUTION: DO NOT mix with other products. The colour of the mixture does not indicate the final results.
For Full Head
- Quickly apply the mixture on dry hair. Note: if you have partially grey hair, start application at the area with the most grey.
- Comb through the hair to ensure every hair-strand is thoroughly covered with mixture.
- Process hair as directed below in development section.
Non-chemically treated hair: 20 - 30 minutes
Chemically treated hair: 15 minutes
Note: Total time of application and development should not exceed 40 minutes to prevent hair colour from becoming too dark.
Tip: Check colour development several times by wiping a strand of the hair with a cotton ball or paper tissue to adjust your developing time. Once desired colour is obtained, proceed to rinsing your hair. Please go to rinse directions for more information.
For Re-touch Technique
Apply on new growth only. Note: if you have partially grey hair, start re-touch application at the area with the most grey.
Non-chemically treated hair: 20 - 30 minutes.
Chemically treated hair: 15 minutes.
If necessary, apply mixture on ends during the last 5-10 minutes of the deposit time.
Rinse hair (please go to rinse directions for more information).
Rinse hair thoroughly with warm water until water runs clear. Avoid water coming into contact with eyes.
Shampoo and condition hair with a colour safe shampoo and conditioner.
Dry and style as desired.