Madonna Synthetic Wig
The Madonna, Wig Fashion Wig features razor cuts, layers, outward flicks at the ends, centre parting & long sweeping fringe.
Maintaining Your Fashion Idol Premium Wig
Store the wig on a mannequin head to help retain its shape and style when not being worn
- Do not use products with a heavy oil composition excessively
- To promote smoothness & manageability, brush daily using a wide toothed brush or comb, working gently from roots to ends
- Use a wig conditioning spray daily to alleviate tangles and keep your wig looking and smelling fresh
- Do not apply heat directly to the cap excessivate, as this can cause hair loss
- Handle the skin parting with care. This is a delicate, handmade piece that is sensitive to heat, oils and repetitive coarse brushing which all can result in hair loss from this area
- The ends of the hair and nape of the wig are prone to frizzing and dryness. Reduce this by applying a generous amount of moisturizing lotion to these areas daily.
- We recommend that you wash your wig a maximum of once per fortnight to avoid product build up, and as washing deteriorates the quality of the hair slightly after each wash. To wash;
- Gently detangle the hair by combing through with a paddle brush (or a wide toothed comb for curly styles), working from the end of the hair to the root.
- Run lukewarm water through the hair.
- Add one tablespoon of a mild, highly moisturising shampoo that is pH balanced to a basi filled with cold or lukewarm water.
- Immerse the wig into the basin for one minute and agitate gently. Do Not Rub. Remove the wig and gently massage through the hair by sqeezing out excess water with your finger, working your way down the length of the hair. Do Not Rub or twist the hair.
- Rinse thoroughly, towel dry, then apply a generous amount of moisture rich conditioner and leave for around 10 minutes. Rinse the hair then pat dry with a towel, taking care not to wring the hair.
- Spray leaves in conditioner on the hair then ideally leave to air dry, as heat from a hair dryer dehydrates the hair and also weakens the skin membrance along the parting, which can result in hair loss.
- Comb the wig and style only when completely dry.
"Use a blow drier to press the hair in place for the flattest finish"
21” (10” front layers)Weight:
Type of Hair